Friday 3 February 2012

Style - Dramatic




This advert is a phone advert and features a woman walking back to car after maybe a trip shopping and as she's walking a scary looking little girl appears and seems to follow her, this scares the woman and it's like she cant get away from her. The little girl then advertises a phone from Phones 4 U to the woman.


This is actually completely unexpected when you first see the advert as it's quite scary and you wouldn't think it's for a phone advertisement.


I definitely think this advert is aimed at teenagers and adults as obviously children cant buy phones as they're too young to buy phones or even know how to. I think this advert would have definitely caused controversy as it could be quite frightening to little children. 


I don't really like this advert as I think in the past Phones 4 U have done much better adverts without using things like this. They're child friendly. 


However this advert is extremely effective as it sticks in your mind whether you like it or not. I think people will also immediately associate the little girl with Phones 4 U. Some people I think will find this really interesting and maybe funny.